Account Lost: Account was registered to Gaea
You might have been logged out of your Account. You will be able to log back in by following these steps:
Go to the Game Settings and tap on “Home Screen”. Tap on your “Player Name/Visitor”.
Type your credentials and tap on “Login”.
I forgot my password. How do I recover it?
Unfortunately, there’s no way to manually reset your password in Wartune: Hall of Heroes. You will need to contact Support to get a password reset.
They will need you to contact them with the following information as account verification:
1) Last (2) Balen Purchases (if any) or Last (2) Item Purchases
2) Join Date (approximate is OK)
3) Last played date (approximate is OK)
4) General information about the account like player name and server, character class, account level, guild, etc
These details are extremely important, make sure that you include as many as you can in your contact. However, please notice that Support will never request your password or personal information.
Watch out for Account Phishing
- NEVER give out your password to anyone.
- NEVER click unknown links from untrusted sources.